Samurite (ブシャーム Bushāmu) is an Adult Flash Property Spectrobe. It evolves from Samukabu and evolving into Samugeki.
As his name suggests, Samurite closely resembles a samurai. His most notable feature are the two blades protruding from his elbows. He has black skin that is covered in purple and red armor.
- Spectrobes - "Samurite is one of the most reliable Spectrobes. He has an imposing air and great determination. The crescent swords attached to his arms can mince most anything."
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - "With scimitar-like arms this fierce warrior is always ready to slice and dice his enemies."
Attacks and Abilities
- Control Scheme: Menu
- Menu Commands:
- A: 'Baffle': Performs a long animation where it clasps its hands together, then lets out a large shockwave that confuses Krawl, making them not attack and wander aimlessly.
- B: 'Stay': Stands still and stops following Rallen, can be pushed around by Rallen or Krawl.
- X: 'Attack': Delivers a quick, 3 hit combo of sword slices directly in front of itself.
- Y: 'Follow': Resumes following Rallen if previously ordered to 'Stay'.
- CH Attack: Vigajaba (Ch cost 1) - "Samurite spooks his foes with his arm blades then emits a shockwave!"
Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals
- Normal: Slashes foes with its arm blades; can attack thrice consecutively.
- CH Attack: Vigajaba - "Charges its enemies while swinging its massive arm blades."
- Attack: Samuspire (Samurite Vortar) - Replaces the crescent blades with scythe shaped blades.
- Defense: Samuaxe (Samurite Vorto) - Replaces the crescent blades with scimitar-like blades.
|Charge Speed: |
|Support DEF: |
|Support Charge: |
Stats taken from the official BradyGames Spectrobes game guide.
- Normal: Purple
- Custom Color 1: Magenta
- Custom Color 2: Blue
- Spectrobes - 4 hours, Level 50
- Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals - Level 25, 12 battles, 8 minerals